Thursday, January 3, 2013

Our first kiss



                            Our first kiss

I stair into your beautiful brown eyes
I can feel the blood rushing throughout my body
And as I brush the hair out of your face
I slide my hand down your soft slender cheek
As my skin touches yours, our hearts beat faster
As I run my hands through your hair you lean toward me
You breathe me in
And when our eyes close,
Our lips meet
Our kiss's soft and wet
Smooth and warm sensuous and passionate
The kiss hits our whole bodies
Like a tidal wave
we both feel all of our emotion at once
It's a feeling words can't describe
As we pull away, you look into my eyes
And I look into yours
We smile realizing
That was our first kiss,
And it wasn't going to be our last

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More